The Fraud Advisory Panel have produced new resources to help you prevent, detect and respond to charity fraud.
- The AAIB is sending a team Northern Ireland
- Civil news: third party financial support for CW1 and CW2 work
- Civil news: escape cases appeals and evidence requirements
- Civil news: guidance updates for escape cases and civil finance
- Treasure Valuation Committee appointment Gail Boyle
- Appointment of 3 Commissioners to the Judicial Appointments Commission
- Foreign Secretary expands UK Commonwealth diplomatic network
- Sellafield invests £2.6m to create Cumbria business hub
- Perceptions of qualifications in England: wave 16
- Foreign Secretary announces £9m to save our oceans
Tuesday 29 May, 12:30 - 1pm
The Royal Navy has taken delivery of the first of their next-generation Offshore Patrol ships which will support monitoring and protection of UK fisheries after we leave the EU.
Crown Commercial Service has confirmed that a third iteration of Digital Outcomes and Specialists will open for supplier applications later this year.
Our processes for civil billing rejects and secondary requests are changing to improve accuracy and speed up payments.
We are proud to support Counter Terrorism Policing’s latest Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) campaign.
We have changed the way we deal with variations to change distributor and local representative details.
Milton Keynes to benefit from A421 dual carriageway upgrade.
The Regional Adoption Agencies will speed up matching to find loving, stable homes for children more quickly
Update on improvement work to our application and billing processes.
Sikorsky S-92A (G-WNSR), loss of yaw control on landing at West Franklin Platform, North Sea.
New report shows water fluoridation helps reduce tooth decay and that there is no convincing evidence of adverse health effects.
Former deputy Chair and acting Chair Brian Young will now permanently take up the role.
A minute’s silence will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 0930am in remembrance of those who lost their lives and all others that were affected by the Westminster Bridge Attack, one year ago.
UK Government launches 1st FinTech strategy at International FinTech Conference
A new cryptoassets task force, the next steps in ‘robo-regulation’ and a UK-Australia ‘fintech bridge' are in the government’s first Fintech Sector Strategy.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments