The Defence People Innovation Challenge launch event will be held in London on the 27 March 2018, to seek innovative solutions on how we manage our people, both military and civilian.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
Dstl scientists work with Nottingham Trent University on knitted sensors to guard against hearing loss for troops
Measures announced as part of the Spring Statement to build the homes the country needs.
The UK has deposited the instrument of ratification needed to join the Hague System for the international registration of industrial designs.
RAIB to investigate the events following the stranding of trains in freezing weather, near Lewisham, 2 March 2018.
Transforming Cities Fund released for local authority bids.
Future scientists will get the chance to learn about careers from nuclear industry experts at The Big Bang UK Young Scientists and Engineers Fair.
HMS Trent, the third of the Royal Navy’s five new Offshore Patrol Vessels, has been formally named at the Glasgow shipyard where she was built.
The Chancellor has presented his first Spring Statement to Parliament – here's a summary of what he said.
Dstl funds innovative new technique for treating limb injuries for UK troops
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments