On Commonwealth Day, Prime Minister Theresa May held a meeting with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat.
- Wales’ reputation as FinTech hub of excellence showcased at showpiece tech event
- Fintech Sector Strategy launched at International Fintech Conference
- Constant Friend report and flyer published
- New GP contract agreed for 2018 to 2019
- New UK mission opens in Chad
- Supporting agricultural innovation in Colombia: apply for funding
- Multi-million-pound contract to enhance Royal Navy Type 45 fleet resilience
- UK Hydrographic Office welcomes publication of UK Government ‘Future of the Sea’ Report
- Call for Evidence opens for review of post-18 education
- Gender pay gap results published
£300 million from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund will support our ageing population, with opportunities for businesses and researchers to work together.
Experts from around the globe heard about the NDA's commercial opportunities from Dr Adrian Simper, Strategy and Technology Director.
The last working Rolls-Royce Proteus Gas Turbines anywhere in the world are set to leave the former Wylfa nuclear power station on Anglesey.
Work has started to make one of the most hazardous materials left at Dounreay safer.
Anne Milton sees for herself the opportunities apprenticeships can bring
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson has announced he is looking to counter the Scottish Government’s income tax rise that affects thousands of Armed Forces personnel in Scotland.
Rapid growth of SatixFy’s UK operations means more than half SatixFy worldwide employees are now based in Farnborough and Manchester.
Product defect recall alert for Oxytobel 10 IU/ml Solution for Injection for Horses, Cattle, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs and Cats (Vm 41816/4000) by Bela-Pharm GmbH & Co.KG
The Official Receiver provides an update on employment within the Carillion group in liquidation.
A burial service is to be held on 14 March in Belgium for Private Thomas Edmundson and then on 15 March in France for 2 further soldiers.
Talks will be held in Brussels, 13 to 15 March 2018
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments