On Commonwealth Day, Prime Minister Theresa May held a meeting with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat.
- Scotland Secretary welcomes UK-wide Veterans Strategy
- Information content in data: How a Dstl project could find the ‘needle in the haystack’ using AI for image search
- DVLA opening hours: Christmas and New Year 2018
- Multi-million investment to support children's early communication skills
- Fishing without a licence costs owner, master and fishing company over £75,000
- Improvement plan proposed for Northamptonshire children's services
- Britain’s top armed forces-friendly employers honoured
- Sellafield Emergency Exercise – Wednesday 14th November 2018
- New tool developed to tackle online child grooming
- Safer online shopping and selling for International Product Safety Week
£300 million from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund will support our ageing population, with opportunities for businesses and researchers to work together.
Experts from around the globe heard about the NDA's commercial opportunities from Dr Adrian Simper, Strategy and Technology Director.
The last working Rolls-Royce Proteus Gas Turbines anywhere in the world are set to leave the former Wylfa nuclear power station on Anglesey.
Work has started to make one of the most hazardous materials left at Dounreay safer.
Anne Milton sees for herself the opportunities apprenticeships can bring
Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson has announced he is looking to counter the Scottish Government’s income tax rise that affects thousands of Armed Forces personnel in Scotland.
Rapid growth of SatixFy’s UK operations means more than half SatixFy worldwide employees are now based in Farnborough and Manchester.
Product defect recall alert for Oxytobel 10 IU/ml Solution for Injection for Horses, Cattle, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs and Cats (Vm 41816/4000) by Bela-Pharm GmbH & Co.KG
The Official Receiver provides an update on employment within the Carillion group in liquidation.
A burial service is to be held on 14 March in Belgium for Private Thomas Edmundson and then on 15 March in France for 2 further soldiers.
Talks will be held in Brussels, 13 to 15 March 2018
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments