Do you want to play a key role in advising the government on a range of issues relating to the welfare of animals used in research?
- Introducing the next generation of nuclear professionals
- Availability of ESFA services: 20 October to 22 October 2018
- September 2018 Transaction Data
- Safety Bulletin 4/2018 published
- Rise in cases of Salmonella Typhimurium
- China IP Roadshow: 2018
- Home Office reopens fund to help communities tackle hate crime
- DASA Hackathons coming soon
- Master and vessel owner ordered to pay £28,610 for fisheries offences
- Defence Secretary welcomes Qatari counterpart to UK
Dstl is looking for the people with the best ideas to join its apprenticeship recruitment scheme.
Defence Minister Mark Lancaster has presented the President of Nepal with the symbolic Gurkha Annual Report – celebrating the Brigade’s invaluable work.
Wednesday 25 April, 12:30 - 1:00pm
Businesses can apply for a share of £4 million in consultancy and support to help them solve analysis and measurement problems that could improve productivity.
The Prime Minister has appointed Hugh Bullock and Andrew Figgures as Trustees of the Imperial War Museum for four years from 1 February 2018, and the The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has appointed Mark Urban as a Trustee of the Imperial War Museum four years from 16 March 2018.
The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport appoints Moira Andrews, Liz Copper, Peter Gooderham and John Wood as Members of ACNRA.
Dr Ashok Roy, Kate de Rothschild-Agius and Tim Schroder have been reappointed by the Prime Minister as Trustees of the Wallace Collection for a term of five years, ending on 6 January 2023
Carol Brady has been appointed by the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport as a Commissioner of the Gambling Commission, for 5 years from 1 February 2018.
The Culture Secretary has reappointed Samir Shah as Chair of the Geffrye Museum Board for a second term of 4 years, from 16 June 2018 to 15 June 2022.
A review of the UK House Price Index statistics for 2017 for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments