Boris Johnson visited Bangladesh, Burma and Thailand to raise and discuss issues including the Rohinghya humanitarian crisis and illegal wildlife trade.
- Introducing the next generation of nuclear professionals
- Availability of ESFA services: 20 October to 22 October 2018
- September 2018 Transaction Data
- Safety Bulletin 4/2018 published
- Rise in cases of Salmonella Typhimurium
- China IP Roadshow: 2018
- Home Office reopens fund to help communities tackle hate crime
- DASA Hackathons coming soon
- Master and vessel owner ordered to pay £28,610 for fisheries offences
- Defence Secretary welcomes Qatari counterpart to UK
The Home Secretary has today appointed new members to the Advisory Council for the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD).
Statement by the Chief Inspector of Marine Accidents following the completion of the underwater survey.
The Civil Service Fast Track will be open for applications soon. Find out how to get updates on the next application window here.
Organisations can apply for a share of up to £130,000 to develop a digital alarm monitoring system for people with complex needs living at home in Glasgow.
The Regulatory Excellence Awards recognise regulatory organisations, businesses and trade associations achieving positive outcomes through good practice.
The Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson has visited the regional power with global interests, Australia, to discuss reinforcing the modern partnership, as well as tackling the nuclear threat from North Korea.
Businesses can apply for a share of up to £15 million to develop novel products and services, or a further £10 million to work on projects with graduates.
Giving students the skills they need for success: UK/ Egyptian workshop on Higher Education gathers university leaders from across Egypt
Ongoing employment has been confirmed for more than a third of Carillionís workforce so far as part of the liquidation.
Electric vehicles to help power peopleís homes helped by almost £30 million funding.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments