At least 300 young people will have the chance to live and work in China following the expansion of a government-funded internship scheme.
- Legal Director Nick Olley wins Legal 500 Award
- UK-Japan Foreign and Defence Ministerial Meeting 2017 - Joint Statement
- Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) Mounts Bay in Bermuda
- £170m competition launched for new Institutes of Technology
- MMO announce 2018 panel dates for the EMFF scheme in England
- Northumberland Armed Forces Forum
- The second International Fintech Conference confirmed for March 2018
- Centenary Cities: 100 years of votes for women
- Justine Greening unveils plans to boost support for new teachers
- Minister meets top teaching graduates at University of Manchester
Young apprentices were recognised by HRH The Prince of Wales as engineers of the future at the Annual Ministry of Defence Apprentice Awards today.
Pledges of support for the Year of Engineering will help ensure young people across the UK can find out more about the opportunities of engineering careers.
Details of the improvement notice issued to VetUK Ltd, Thirsk, Yorkshire, published in December 2017.
Minister visits cutting-edge Oxfordshire business to see first-hand the technologies paving the way for high speed, low cost transport to space.
Working with providers and Mayoral Combined Authorities ahead of the devolution of the Adult Education Budget in 2019.
Puridify acquisition follows support from Innovate UK and research councils to develop purification technology for next-generation biotherapeutics treatment.
Home Office's National Transfer Scheme to be rolled out to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Her Majesty The Queen has commissioned the UK’s new aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth into the Royal Navy.
Minister sees how flood-hit bridges can be checked for damage more quickly with new ‘BridgeCat’ technology.
Construction begins on the new 270,000 sq ft Government building
Organisations can apply for a share of £4 million to carry out feasibility studies into the development of nuclear advanced modular reactors.
Chair sought for world leading fusion lab
School Standards Minister Nick Gibb has praised the first cohort of pupils on the Mandarin Excellence Programme for their excellent first year results.
The UK is one of a number of nations to sign a resolution to help reduce the amount of plastic in the world's seas.
This highlights report provides details of how the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) performed in the Civil Service People Survey.
Revised criteria applies to existing haulage, bus and coach operators and new applicants.
An independent non-statutory inquiry will examine the circumstances and practices surrounding the malpractice of breast surgeon Ian Paterson.
On average heat network customers pay less for their energy.
Christmas campaign works with Kiss FM to get people encouraging their friends not to drink and drive.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments