Prime Minister Theresa May has released the following statement on the US decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem.
- Wales’ reputation as FinTech hub of excellence showcased at showpiece tech event
- Fintech Sector Strategy launched at International Fintech Conference
- Constant Friend report and flyer published
- New GP contract agreed for 2018 to 2019
- New UK mission opens in Chad
- Supporting agricultural innovation in Colombia: apply for funding
- Multi-million-pound contract to enhance Royal Navy Type 45 fleet resilience
- UK Hydrographic Office welcomes publication of UK Government ‘Future of the Sea’ Report
- Call for Evidence opens for review of post-18 education
- Gender pay gap results published
Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns joins victorious grower Robert Morgan of Gower Fresh Christmas Trees, who’s tree adorns the outside of No10
Secretary of State for Business Greg Clark confirmed today that Anthony Browne has been appointed as the new Chair to the Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC).
The government will publish its Spring Statement on Tuesday 13 March 2018.
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson discusses a range of issues with his NATO counterparts, including cooperation with Georgia, and the organisation's contribution to the fight against terrorism.
Communication initiative increases intellectual property awareness and encourages customers to protect their rights.
The updated guidance sets out how the consultation process will work when there is just one fiscal event each year – an Autumn Budget.
Opening times for DVLA's contact centre over Christmas and the New Year.
The Committee will be launching its report on intimidation in public life at an event on Wednesday 13 December.
The Government is encouraging small and medium-sized enterprises to supply to the public sector via a new marketplace for health and social care providers.
UK reassures Bangladesh of its support on the Rohingya.
The Investment Management Strategy II sets out the government’s long-term approach to enhancing the UK’s position as a centre for asset management.
New competition to use rental payment data to improve credit scores and mortgage applications for the 11 million renters in Britain.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments