Prime Minister Theresa May has released the following statement on the US decision to move its embassy to Jerusalem.
- Introducing the next generation of nuclear professionals
- Availability of ESFA services: 20 October to 22 October 2018
- September 2018 Transaction Data
- Safety Bulletin 4/2018 published
- Rise in cases of Salmonella Typhimurium
- China IP Roadshow: 2018
- Home Office reopens fund to help communities tackle hate crime
- DASA Hackathons coming soon
- Master and vessel owner ordered to pay £28,610 for fisheries offences
- Defence Secretary welcomes Qatari counterpart to UK
Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns joins victorious grower Robert Morgan of Gower Fresh Christmas Trees, who’s tree adorns the outside of No10
Secretary of State for Business Greg Clark confirmed today that Anthony Browne has been appointed as the new Chair to the Regulatory Policy Committee (RPC).
The government will publish its Spring Statement on Tuesday 13 March 2018.
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson discusses a range of issues with his NATO counterparts, including cooperation with Georgia, and the organisation's contribution to the fight against terrorism.
Communication initiative increases intellectual property awareness and encourages customers to protect their rights.
The updated guidance sets out how the consultation process will work when there is just one fiscal event each year – an Autumn Budget.
Opening times for DVLA's contact centre over Christmas and the New Year.
The Committee will be launching its report on intimidation in public life at an event on Wednesday 13 December.
The Government is encouraging small and medium-sized enterprises to supply to the public sector via a new marketplace for health and social care providers.
UK reassures Bangladesh of its support on the Rohingya.
The Investment Management Strategy II sets out the government’s long-term approach to enhancing the UK’s position as a centre for asset management.
New competition to use rental payment data to improve credit scores and mortgage applications for the 11 million renters in Britain.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments