The UK’s world-leading tech sector will go from strength-to-strength after plans unveiled today set out a £21m investment to create a new national network of regional tech hubs in areas across the country, including Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Birmingham.
- NDA announces new Chair of Sellafield Ltd Board
- Sham supervision by EU lawyers in providing immigration advice
- GCSE computer science assessment arrangements
- Oxehealth: developing a better way to care for dementia patients
- Foreign Secretary launches Platform for Girls' Education
- Defence Secretary launches £132m Scots sub-hunting aircraft home
- The AAIB is sending a team Northern Ireland
- Civil news: third party financial support for CW1 and CW2 work
- Civil news: escape cases appeals and evidence requirements
- Civil news: guidance updates for escape cases and civil finance
Over two million people have now benefited from free digital skills training thanks to a partnership between Government and Industry launched just eight months ago, Digital Minister Matt Hancock announced today.
The search is now on to inspire the UK’s next generation of cyber security specialists as the Government’s extracurricular training programme Cyber Discovery opens its doors.
Cardiff University awarded research partnership for new What Works Centre
Staff at the National College for Teaching and Leadership and the Department for Education to form one team to support teachers at every stage of their career.
John Manzoni, Chief Executive of the Civil Service, has announced the appointment of Mike Parsons as Director General of the Government Property Unit.
The speech was given on Tuesday 14 November.
The coastguard helicopter was in action twice within the hour on Sunday 5 November, first to Beinn Pharlagain, onto Buachaille Etive Mòr.
Coastguard search and rescue helicopter at St Athan rescuing two women from Nash Point in South Wales after they got cut off by the rising tide.
FCO staff and the UN Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict visit Bangladesh to support survivors of sexual violence.
The demolition of one of Sellafield’s tallest hazards has started.
The Home Office has today (14 November) announced the reappointment of Dr Gillian Tully as Forensic Science Regulator.
Ofqual's statement on alleged malpractice at training centres.
The voter registration service has been made more accessible for users, following an audit by the Government Digital Service Accessibility team.
A world-first in the US has seen British soldiers controlling 4x4s with Xbox-style controllers and a UK driverless truck leading American trucks in an unmanned convoy.
The UK has become one of the first nations to complete ratification of a landmark agreement to reduce emissions from appliances that play a major role in global warming
Crown Representative for Small Businesses, Emma Jones, talks about the latest Top 100 SME suppliers to government
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments