DfE offers schools the chance to save on tablets, laptops and desktop devices.
- The AAIB is sending a team to Buckinghamshire
- ‘Space Emergency Service’ gains international award
- David Davis' update to the House of Commons on EU negotiations
- New Defence Secretary recognises Scots defence role
- The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport reappoints Chair of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA)
- Defence and security technology entrepreneurs invited to apply for Pitch@Palace
- Sir Michael Barber report into improving value in public spending published
- Boost for space incubators during Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Russia vetoes resolution to extend Joint Investigative Mechanism
- David Davis' speech to the Suddeutsche Zeitung Economic Summit
More than 200 stakeholders from across the UK and overseas gathered in Cumbria for a 2-day summit organised by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA).
Boeing 737-86J (C-FWGH), failure to achieve predicted performance during takeoff, Belfast International Airport, 21 July 2017.
Minister for Defence People and Veterans, Tobias Ellwood, has praised the London Stock Exchange Group for signing the Armed Forces Covenant.
How to apply for compensation if you were a victim of the terrorist attack in Parsons Green, London on 15 September 2017
Culture Secretary refers proposed merger between Sky Plc and 21st Century Fox to the CMA
North east Veterans Advisory Pension Committee (VAPC) board builds closer relations with the Durham Armed Forces Forum
£7.3 million investment will help battle against mosquito-borne disease and create 75 jobs for Oxitec, an Innovate UK-supported company.
Court-assessed claims submitted in the Client and Cost Management System (CCMS) must include a breakdown of advocacy fees from 30 October 2017.
The inspection will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the resettlement scheme
Defence Secretary, Sir Michael Fallon, has announced an Iraq and Syria Operational Service Medal as part of his visit to Iraq on the eve of Operation Shader’s three year anniversary.
The Foreign Secretary sends warm wishes to the Jewish community as they prepare to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.
Tata Steel Limited and ThyssenKrupp sign formal agreement that could secure the future of Port Talbot.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments