Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal has today officially named the jetty which will house the Royal Navy’s giant new aircraft carriers in Portsmouth.
- Westminster incident
- CMA consults on changes to merger process
- Prime Minister's statement following attack in Westminster
- 2017 National Reference Test successfully completed
- A year in the life of the Secretary of State for Wales
- Civil news: contacting the exceptional and complex cases team
- System launched to help tackle harms from new psychoactive substances
- Almost half of UK financial services staff now covered by ground breaking Women in Finance Charter
- UK families will soon see bills cut as date announced for the launch of Tax-Free Childcare
- Additional hand luggage restrictions on some flights to the UK
To celebrate the bicentenary of UK-Nepal relations, Defence Minister Mark Lancaster attended a ceremony alongside Prince Harry at the Embassy of Nepal this afternoon.
Prime Minister Theresa May sends her warmest wishes to everyone celebrating the festival of Nowruz.
Welsh broadcaster S4C is set to benefit from a cash injection of more than £10m, helping to secure its future,
Following the new rules being published in November 2016 there have been changes to options for IPP cases at the paper stage.
Following a number of pilot projects on determinate recall cases last year, the Board’s listing prioritisation framework has been updated.
Natural England has launched a streamlined approach to moving badgers on development sites or stop them causing damage to important infrastructure.
Finance Bill 2017 introduces measures to make the tax system fairer while modernising it for the digital age.
Over 6,000 uses of community rights, protecting over 4,000 buildings, green spaces and other much loved local assets.
Sir Tim Barrow has this morning informed the office of European Council President Donald Tusk of the UK’s intention to invoke Article 50.
New MGN draft issued by MAIB for marine casualty and incident reporting.
David B. Marks has been appointed by the Prime Minister as Trustee of the National Gallery, for four years until 12 March 2021.
Sir Laurie Magnus has been reappointed as Chairman of Historic England from 1 September 2017 until 31 August 2021.
NHS whistleblowers will be better protected by new rules that prohibit discrimination against them if they seek re-employment in the NHS.
The EMA Veterinary Committee has reached a final conclusion that the benefit:risk balance for veterinary medicines containing zinc oxide is negative.
The Prime Minister is in Wales today as part of ongoing engagement with devolved nations ahead of triggering Article 50.
Nine young space entrepreneurs have won a share of £50K for innovative ideas on how to use satellite data to improve life on Earth.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments