Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal has today officially named the jetty which will house the Royal Navy’s giant new aircraft carriers in Portsmouth.
- Legal Director Nick Olley wins Legal 500 Award
- UK-Japan Foreign and Defence Ministerial Meeting 2017 - Joint Statement
- Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) Mounts Bay in Bermuda
- £170m competition launched for new Institutes of Technology
- MMO announce 2018 panel dates for the EMFF scheme in England
- Northumberland Armed Forces Forum
- The second International Fintech Conference confirmed for March 2018
- Centenary Cities: 100 years of votes for women
- Justine Greening unveils plans to boost support for new teachers
- Minister meets top teaching graduates at University of Manchester
To celebrate the bicentenary of UK-Nepal relations, Defence Minister Mark Lancaster attended a ceremony alongside Prince Harry at the Embassy of Nepal this afternoon.
Prime Minister Theresa May sends her warmest wishes to everyone celebrating the festival of Nowruz.
Welsh broadcaster S4C is set to benefit from a cash injection of more than £10m, helping to secure its future,
Following the new rules being published in November 2016 there have been changes to options for IPP cases at the paper stage.
Following a number of pilot projects last year, the Board has adapted it's approach to listing oral hearings.
Natural England has launched a streamlined approach to moving badgers on development sites or stop them causing damage to important infrastructure.
Finance Bill 2017 introduces measures to make the tax system fairer while modernising it for the digital age.
Over 6,000 uses of community rights, protecting over 4,000 buildings, green spaces and other much loved local assets.
The Government has announced its intention to invoke Article 50 on Wednesday 29 March 2017.
New MGN draft issued by MAIB for marine casualty and incident reporting.
David B. Marks has been appointed by the Prime Minister as Trustee of the National Gallery, for four years until 12 March 2021.
Sir Laurie Magnus has been reappointed as Chairman of Historic England from 1 September 2017 until 31 August 2021.
NHS whistleblowers will be better protected by new rules that prohibit discrimination against them if they seek re-employment in the NHS.
The EMA Veterinary Committee has reached a final conclusion that the benefit:risk balance for veterinary medicines containing zinc oxide is negative.
The Prime Minister visited Wales as part of her ongoing engagement with the devolved nations ahead of triggering Article 50.
Nine young space entrepreneurs have won a share of £50K for innovative ideas on how to use satellite data to improve life on Earth.
Organisations can apply for funding to develop technology and digital platforms to improve care of patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments