The UK Government has proposed a radical new plan that would see RBS fund and deliver a series of initiatives, worth around £750 million, to boost competition in todayís UK business banking market.
- Baroness Anelay welcomes conclusions of UN Human Rights Council
- Civil/crime news: eligibility for legal aid and universal credit
- Civil news: replacement contract schedules begin 1 April 2017
- Crime news: welcome pack and training slides on new 2017 contract
- Defence Secretary pays tribute to Sikh community
- Alcohol industry updating the health information on its labels
- Westminster incident
- CMA consults on changes to merger process
- Prime Minister's statement following attack in Westminster
- 2017 National Reference Test successfully completed
The independent LPC advises the government about National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage rates.
The lifetime Individual Savings Account (ISA) is a longer term tax-free account that receives a government bonus. It'll be available from 6 April 2017.
Statistics and performance information for quarter two of 2016/2017 (July - September).
The Troika (Norway, UK and US) urge signatories of the AUHIP-brokered Roadmap Agreement to honour their commitments.
Britainís diplomatic and military strength abroad will help enhance UK security and prosperity, the Defence and Foreign Secretaries announced today.
The Office of Tax Simplification is looking for people to join its team.
Information on the business rates revaluation which comes into force on 1 April 2017.
Advocate General appears in UK Supreme Court on behalf of the Home Secretary
Due to demand, we are moving the Crofton information event to a larger venue. The date and time of the event remain unchanged.
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments