Crown Commercial Service
This is part of a long-standing engagement programme which has focused on supporting suppliers access to government contracts; developing new routes to market that can offer better value for both government customers and suppliers; and enabling suppliers to gain a deeper understanding of how to win business and provide services to government.
This event will introduce the new CCS Technology Leadership team and give an update on how the CCS has transformed over the past 2 years to become an outcome focused organisation.
We will also cover the following topics:
Technology and Government Today
How CCS are supporting the SME campaign
Wider Public Sector growth plans
Best practice engagement models
Innovative commercial vehicles - moving beyond frameworks
There will also be plenty of time set aside for a panel Q&A as well as open questions from the floor.
- Rob Nixon - Commercial Director, Technology
- Kelvin Lee - Category Director, Technology Products and Services
- Dan Saxby - Category Director, Cloud and Digital
- Ieuan Trigger - Category Director, Networks
- Andy Taggart - Category Director, Software