Borders and Immigration
The Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration has begun work on an inspection of the Home Offices charging for services in respect of its asylum, immigration, nationality and customs functions.
The inspection will look at the rationale and authority for particular charges, including the amounts charged.
It will also look at whether the Home Office is providing the services in question efficiently and effectively, including meeting agreed service levels where these exist, and at the means of redress where individuals are dissatisfied with the service they have received.
Where the charged service is a premium option and a free service exists, the inspection will look at the relationship between the two, including how both are resourced and managed.
The Independent Chief Inspector will be seeking inputs from the ICIBIs regular stakeholders, but would also like to encourage contributions from anyone with first-hand knowledge or experience of Home Office charging for services.
Please submit your evidence by 16 July 2018.
Please email the Chief Inspector: email@example.com
or write to:
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments