Form: TB restricted cattle: application for movement licence in England

Animal Plant Health Agency

November 18
07:47 2019

Application for a licence to move cattle to/from premises under TB restrictions (England)

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need aversion of this document in a more accessible format, please email tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


When a holding in England has lost its officially TB free status, any movements of live cattle on to or off the premises can only be permitted with a licence issued by APHA.

If you need to request a licence, you must complete the application form TB204 and email it to APHA at

APHA will assess your request and contact you to confirm whether the licence can be approved or not. It may be necessary for APHA to request further information to inform the decision.

See the Bovine TB: get your cattle tested in England guidance for further information.

Published 6 November 2017
Last updated 18 November 2019 +show all updates
  1. Updated TB204 form
  2. TB204 form updated
  3. Application updated
  4. Application for licence to move cattle to/from premises under TB restriction in England updated
  5. Data protection statement updated on form
  6. Form updated
  7. First published.

Recent Comments

Follow Us on Twitter

Share This

Enjoyed this? Why not share it with others if you've found it useful by using one of the tools below: