Advisory Committee On Clinical Excellence Awards
Following suspension of the 2020 national Clinical Excellence Awards competition, ministers have agreed to extend those awards that were due to be renewed in 2020 by one year
Extended awards will be due for renewal in the 2021 competition and renewable for 4 years.
National Clinical Excellence Award holders who were due to submit a renewal application in 2020, and whose award is due to expire on 1 April 2021, should complete the online form. The form should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Check your awards renewal year by logging into your account and clicking the My Award tab.
Contact email@example.com if you need further help or advice.
You must complete the online form if your award is due to expire on 1 April 2021 and you want to extend your award.
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments