Advisory Committee On Clinical Excellence Awards
The Advisory Committee on Clinical Excellence Awards (ACCEA) is now accepting applications to the 2020 national Clinical Excellence Awards competition.
Consultants and academic GPs working for the NHS in England and Wales can apply for new national awards and for renewals due in 2020.
We want to hear from applicants who have delivered patient or NHS system benefit that is over and above their contracted activities, particularly where it has had a demonstrable national and international impact.
We specifically encourage applications from female and BAME consultants, who are underrepresented as a proportion of total applicants but have similar success rates to male and white consultants when they apply.
Award-holders will need to submit a renewal application if:
- they received their current award in the 2016 round
- their award was last renewed in 2015 (awarded in 2011, 2006, 2001)
- their award is being reviewed early due to a change in job or job plan
Please check your contact details are up to date on our online system so you receive messages from ACCEA.
Your application will not be complete until you have clicked submit to ACCEA.
Write a Comment
Ministerial Departmental News
- PM's Office, 10 Downing Street
- Cabinet Office
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Department for Education
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for International Development
- Department for Transport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Department of Health
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Justice
- Northern Ireland Office
- Scotland Office
- Wales Office
- See all departments