Department Of Health
The data reflects the NHS Test and Trace operation in England since its launch on 28 May 2020.
This includes 2 weekly reports:
1. NHS Test and Trace statistics:
- people tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- people testing positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- time taken for test results to become available
- people transferred to the contact tracing system and the time taken for them to be reached
- close contacts identified for cases managed and not managed by local health protection teams (HPTs), and time taken for them to be reached
2. Rapid asymptomatic testing statistics: number of lateral flow device (LFD) tests conducted by test result.
There are 4 sets of data tables accompanying the reports.