Department Of Health
This week thedemographic and regional information for people tested and testing positive is notavailablewhile we investigate the data quality.
The data reflects the first 32 weeks of operation of NHS Test and Trace in England since late March.
- people tested for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- people testing positive for coronavirus (COVID-19)
- time taken for test results to become available
- people transferred to the contact-tracing system, and the time taken for them to be reached
- close contacts identified for cases managed and not managed by local health protection teams (HPTs), and time taken for them to be reached