Research and analysis: Childcare and early years survey of parents 2018: follow-up survey report
This follow-up survey gathered evidence on a range of childcare and early years policy priority areas relevant to children aged 0 to 5.
The topics cover:
- demand for free childcare hours among parents of children aged 0 to 2
- childrens and parents use of apps for early learning and development
- the frequency of home learning environment activities and barriers to taking part
- employers role in offering childcare provision at workplaces
- parents appetite for switching childcare provider
The statistical release is available at Childcare and early years survey of parents: 2018.
Published 21 February 2020