Department For Education
The T Levels Capital Fund is available to support eligible further education providers delivering T Levels in September 2022.
The fund is formed of 2 parts:
- the building and facilities improvement grant (BFIG) which providers will need to bid for
- the Specialist Equipment Allocation (SEA) which will be awarded to providers using a formula allocation (provided they have not previously received funding for the particular route/s)
2020 and 2021 providers will also be able to bid for funding to support the delivery of the new T Level routes, or existing routes for which they have not previously received capital funding.
These documents are for further education providers delivering T Levels in the academic year 2022 to 2023:
- T Levels capital fund guidance provides an overview of the fund and how to apply for the BFIG
- T Levels application form to be completed by providers applying for the BFIG
- T Levels capital fund monthly cash flow template explains how to account for your income and expenditure during the next 2 years, and must be completed by all applicants
- T Levels capital financial return template must be completed by all applicants where the value of the project submitted is over 1 million, to provide a net present value analysis for all options considered
- T Levels capital fund financial plan for academy trusts must be completed by academies or multi academy trusts where a reduced funding match is requested
- Space needs assessment tools will need to be completed for expansion projects
- Specialist equipment allocation explains this element of the fund
Update on applications for wave 2
We have now published the